Every Student Succeeds
• Short Share 1 – Conceptual Framework(link is external)
• Short Share 2 – Equity & Access(link is external)
• Short Share 3 – Equity & Access Continued(link is external)
• Short Share 4 – Universal Design for Learning(link is external)
• Short Share 5 – Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS)(link is external)
• Short Share 6 – Curriculum-Introduction(link is external)
• Short Share 7 – Curriculum & Content Connectors(link is external)
• Short Share 8 – Collaboration
Join the DSI Lafayette Area Down Syndrome Organization for a World Down Syndrome Day Celebration and Fundraiser at Chick-Fil-A in Lafayette!!
Chick-Fil-A, at 3826 South Street in Lafayette, will host a Pack The House Night in honor of World Down Syndrome Day. A portion of your purchase will go to support DSI LADSO!
Come on out and join us from 4:00pm – 7:00pm and be sure to show this flyer!
Often, people with disabilities who are successful, athletic, employed or simply good neighbors are put in the spotlight as an inspiration to others. Through portrait-style photography and attention-grabbing copy, this year’s Disability Awareness Month theme and poster artwork – “I’m Not Your Inspiration” – emphasizes that people with disabilities are people first. They are co-workers, classmates and neighbors who want to be fully included in their communities – just like everyone else.
The Governor’s Council provides standardized kits to Indiana residents who are interested in conducting awareness campaigns.