Requesting Special Education Records

You should contact the school (opens in a new window) where your child attended.

Or, you can request copies of your records from G.L.A.S.S. (print and use the Mutual Exchange of Information form link to PDF).  Completed form needs to be turned into your school or the G.L.A.S.S. office.  Please allow up to two (2) business days for processing.  The records will be available for pick up from the same office where you submitted the request.

Kindergarten through grade 12 – G.L.A.S.S.
voice (765) 771-6006

fax (765) 772-4775

Preschool Age- G.L.A.S.S.
voice (765) 476-2900

fax (765) 476-2906