RULE 43. RELATED SERVICES; TRANSITIONS;TRANSFER OF RIGHTS 511 IAC 7-43 1 Related services
Sec. 1. (a) “Related services” means transportation and developmental, corrective, and other supportive services that are required for a student to benefit from special education. The public agency must provide related services to a student if the student’s CCC determines that related services are necessary for the student to benefit from special education.
(b) Related services may be provided as:
(1) direct services by qualified professionals; or
(2) integrated services by teachers or paraprofessionals acting in accordance with the instructions of qualified professionals.
(c) Related services include the following and may include other developmental, corrective, or supportive
services if the services are required for a student to benefit from special education:
(1) Audiological services.
(2) Counseling services.
(3) Early identification and assessment of disabilities in children.
(4) Interpreting services.
(5) Medical services for the purpose of diagnosis and evaluation.
(6) Occupational therapy.
(7) Orientation and mobility services.
(8) Parent counseling and training.
(9) Physical therapy.
(10) Psychological services.
(11) Recreation, including therapeutic recreation.
(12) Rehabilitation counseling.
(13) School health services.
(14) School nurse services.
(15) School social work services.
(17) Other supportive services