Important Information:  High School Students with Disabilities Leaving School! If your child is leaving high school and was enrolled in special education services, he or she may immediately be eligible for services funded by a program called the Support Services Medicaid Waiver.  For information about the Waiver and how you can apply; from the Family and Social Services Administration go to FSSA opens new webpage to Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services and for information from the ARC of Indiana visit their website at ARC of Indiana (opens in new window).

Transition Coordinators for G.L.A.S.S. are Tonya Grimm and Betsy Murray-Bolden.

click here for the 2018 Transition Planning Manual (a link to PDF)